Peacock Prom And Evening Dresses

I have been fascinated by peacock feathers since I was a small child, my mother used to have a huge vase of the beautiful feathers in our lounge, and I would spend ages just staring at the green and blue colors in the 'eyes' of the feathers.

Natural peacock feathers are extremely beautiful of course, and are represented by dress designers in all kinds of ways, as well as the classic peacock colors, you can find these gorgeous peacock print designs in all colors of the rainbow. Showy and colorful, they literally scream 'look at me!' so for a prom or evening event a peacock pattern, embellishment, or print, is perfect.

I've spotlighted some gorgeous peacock dresses here that I think would be great for a prom or evening do'.

Long Peacock Prom Dresses

Eight beautiful long peacock inspired dresses, all of these use different colors and styles to create something interesting and unique. All of these dresses stand out as favorites to me.

The most interesting for me personally are the second dress, and fourth dress. I like the third dress because of it's white base, the green and blue of the feathers really 'pop' against the white. The fifth dress is a riot of color, I love the rhinestone detailing and almost 1980's color scheme.


Cute Short Peacock Dresses For Prom

Fabulous and fun, these short peacock dresses are perfect for parties and proms.

Bright and Bold - Colorful Peacock Ball Gowns